Pages

Saturday 10 February 2018

Bhagalpur Drawing Sketch Art Gallery by Akshay Kumar


Bhagalpur is a city of historical importance on the southern banks of the river Ganges in the Indian state of Bihar. It is the 3rd largest city of Bihar and also the headquarters of Bhagalpur district and Bhagalpur division. Bhagalpur is also known as Silk city. Bhagalpuri sarees are very famous.


This page is for all the drawings and sketches of Bhagalpur people made by Artist Akshay Kumar.
These drawings are made on the request of these persons on Akshay Kumar 373 page on facebook.
Only pencils are used to draw these sketches and drawings. 

Jyoti Kumari Drawing Bhagalpur



Anshu Ranjan Bhagalpur Drawing


Jyoti Kumar Bhagalpur Sketch



Ramdayal Mishra Bhagalpur Drawing




Binit Kumar Ray Bhagalpur Drawing


























Kumar Gautam Bhagalpur Drawing






6 comments:

  1. I want you to make a sketch for me please sir how can I contact you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact on this blog, Facebook, Twitter anywhere.Thanks for showing interest in my work.

      Delete
    2. Please, contact I want to make my family members sketch, so please contact

      Delete